Founded in 1996, P3 is a provider for innovative mobile application and cloud based solutions for backend and web, with development centers in Cluj-Napoca, Belgrade, Dusseldorf and Beijing. We support the entire software development cycle, from the conceptual design of a solution strategy, graphics & design, development, deploy and maintenance. Our expertise is in automotive, aerospace, energy, telecommunications and public sector. We developed and promoted more than 300 apps on all kinds of platforms and we won „Best of Mobile Award” in Germany.
Our employees have the opportunity to work with cutting-edge technologies that will test their abilities while developing innovative solutions.
- 2+ years of working experience as DevOps Engineer
- Experience with Docker and Kubernetes
- Fluent with Linux environment as well as Apache, HTTP, DNS, UDP, TCP/IP, and SSH
- Previous experience with Microsoft Azure and AWS
- Experience with Load Balancing technologies
- Experience with CI tools like JenkinsX, Azure DevOps, SCV tools
- Expertise in configuration and management of software development environments
- Broad knowledge of build, integration, deployment and provisioning
- Working knowledge with databases and SQL, Web Services, Agile Methodology
- Experience with cloud server deployments
- Experience with logging and monitoring ElasticSearch, Logstash, Kibana (ELK), Azure .
- Experience with shell scripting
- Experience with high traffic environment
- Great communication skills, ability to collaborate with others and complete proper execution of plans
- Ability to drive projects to completion with great attention to detail
- Apply CI and CD principles in an automated environment
- System, monitoring, backup and configuration
- Server architecture/infrastructure documentation, disaster recovery plan
- Maintain system efficiency
- Web servers performance
- Analyze and isolate issues
- Collaborate with developers
- Optimize infrastructure utilization
In case you don’t have prior experience in working with backend technologies, but you are eager to learn, you have the chance to sign up for our internship program (for more details you can contact us here).