Be part of the future mobility! For an exciting project in the context of electric vehicle charging we are looking for a full stack developer with 2+ years of experience to support and secure the growth of an automotive platform in this emerging, high-potential market.
P3 digital services is focused on developing intelligent solutions for international clients. Founded in 1996, P3 is a provider for innovative mobile application and cloud based solutions for backend and web, with development centers in Cluj-Napoca, Belgrade, Athens, Dusseldorf and Beijing. We support the entire software development cycle, from the conceptual design of a solution strategy, graphics & design, development, deploy and maintenance. Our expertise is in automotive, aerospace, energy, telecommunications and public sector.
Our employees have the opportunity to work with cutting-edge technologies that will test their abilities while developing innovative solutions.
- You get company support for your personal professional growth plan
- You can boost your potential with a flexible schedule or days when you work from home
- You benefit from premium medical care package
- You can reach your wellbeing goal by using the 7card subscription
- Bookster, extra vacation days
TECH & CODE
- First-class Typescript knowledge including awareness of type-safety and utilization of compile-time tooling like decorators
- Fluent usage of object relational mappers (ORM)
- Handles and uses front end frameworks (ReactJS, Angular, Tue, Svelte) fluently to build professional UIs following a design specification (mockups in Figma and such)
- Masters at least one big UI Library like Material UI
- Hands-on testing mentality paired with a deep know-how of testing utils and methods (unit, end 2 end)
- Strong module thinking and ability to understand and design complex solution landscapes
- Puts re-usability and standards in the center of each architecture or refactoring decision
API & CLOUD
- Profound knowledge of microservice architecture
- Experience with orchestrating cloud infrastructure (Infrastructure-as-code, Terraform, Docker)
- Api-first mind-set with a sense for scalability, flexibility but also robustness
- Strong standards thinking (REST, OpenAPI, Clean Code)
- Firm with running production-ready solutions on one of the cloud platforms Google Cloud Platform, AWS or Azure
Social & Process
- Strong analytical skills and ability to propose improvements on existing structures or completely new ideas
- Ready for sharing and absorbing knowledge (Pair coding, Coaching, Communicating)
- Agile DNA: Working in a sprint-based manner in small teams to deliver value quickly and interactively
In case you don’t have prior experience in working with mobile technologies, but you are eager to learn, you have the chance to sign up for our internship program (for more details you can contact us here).