P3 digital services is focused on developing intelligent solutions for international clients.
At P3 digital services you will blend in into a talented and young team. You will work in a dynamic workspace and you will be involved in challenging projects. All of this is rewarded with a competitive compensation.
- Bachelor’s or Master’s degree in Computer Science, Information Systems, or equivalent
- 3+ years of software development experience
- Knowledge of and experience programming with Java
- Understanding of common API technologies and communication protocols (REST, SOAP, HTTP(S), SSH, Powershell etc.)
- Strong computer science fundamentals, Object Oriented analysis and design using common design patterns.
- Operations or systems administration experience, particularly on Linux.
- Experience with Docker.
- Experience with AGILE development tools & processes (GIT, Jenkins, bug tracking applications)
- Experience in the Spring Framework
- Experience with test-driven development
- Excellent knowledge of Relational Databases, SQL and ORM technologies (JPA2, Hibernate)
- Fluent business English
ANY OF THE BELOW IS CONSIDERED A PLUS
- Experience with HTML5, CSS3 or Less
- Familiar with Virtualization and Cloud technologies and applications (VMWare vSphere, Amazon AWS, Microsoft Azure, Openstack, Docker, Kubernetes)
- Designs enhancements, updates, and programming changes for portions and subsystems of end-user applications software running on local, networked, and Internet- based platforms.
- Represents the software applications engineering team for all phases of larger and more-complex development projects.
- Provides guidance and mentoring to less- experienced staff members.
In case you don’t have prior experience in working with backend technologies, but you are eager to learn, you have the chance to sign up for our internship program (for more details you can contact us here).