Founded in 1996, P3 is a provider for innovative mobile application and cloud based solutions for backend and web, with development centers in Cluj-Napoca, Belgrade, Dusseldorf and Beijing. We support the entire software development cycle, from the conceptual design of a solution strategy, graphics & design, development, deploy and maintenance. Our expertise is in automotive, aerospace, energy, telecommunications and public sector. We developed and promoted more than 300 apps on all kinds of platforms and we won „Best of Mobile Award” in Germany.
Our employees have the opportunity to work with cutting-edge technologies that will test their abilities while developing innovative solution
- Competitive salary and great opportunity for personal development
- Flexible working conditions
- An interesting, dynamic and challenging working environment in a highly motivated team
- Exciting projects with prestigious international customers
- Diversified possibilities for sport activities
- Medical insurance
- Technical trainings
- Experience with Linux environment as well as Web Servers (Apache), SQL Servers (MySQL/MariaDB/PostgreSQL), DNS, UDP, TCP/IP and SSH, Firewall configuration.
- Experience with Linux shell scripting.
- Great communication skills, ability to collaborate with others, Agile Methodology knowledge.
- Experience with CI tools like JenkinsX, Azure DevOps, SCM tools (git)
- Experience with Microsoft Azure and AWS is a big plus.
- Logging and monitoring ElasticSearch, Logstash, Kibana (ELK), Azure knowledge is a big plus.
- Docker and Kubernetes knowledge is a big plus.
- Configuration and management of software development environments knowledge is a big plus.
- Apply CI and CD principles in an automated environment
- System, monitoring, backup and configuration
- Server architecture/infrastructure documentation, disaster recovery plan
- Maintain system efficiency
- Web servers performance
- Analyze and isolate issues
- Collaborate with developers
- Optimize infrastructure utilization
In case you don’t have prior experience in working with mobile technologies, but you are eager to learn, you have the chance to sign up for our internship program (for more details you can contact us here).