P3 digital services is focused on developing intelligent mobile solutions for international clients. At our company, you will have the opportunity to work with cutting-edge Android technologies and to test your abilities while developing innovative applications. You will be part of the team who won the prize for the Best of Mobile Award.
Together with other team members and project partners, you will work on one of our international research projects. The goal is to build a web application that interacts as a distributed system and networks various hardware-in-the-loop systems. In the future, the system will carry out software validations of individual ECU components with new software versions in a virtual network in order to guarantee the integrity of the overall system. The time behavior caused using the cloud is problematic. To counteract this, new web communication protocols need to be implemented and tested to simulate vehicle communication network over the web.
- Competitive salary and great opportunity for personal development
- Flexible working conditions
- An interesting, dynamic and challenging working environment in a highly motivated team
- Exciting projects with prestigious international customers
- Diversified possibilities for sport activities
- Medical insurance
- Technical trainings
- 1+ years of experience in the development of web applications and web systems
- BSc / MSc or similar in information technology, communication systems, electrical engineering, or a related subject
- Knowledge in the field of Domain Driven Design, Microservices and Self-Contained Systems
- Knowledge in the usage of web development frameworks, i.e.: React or Angular
- Knowledge in CaaS solutions with Kubernetes and Docker
- Understanding of an agile work environment (Scrum and SAFe) & tools (i.e.: Atlassian Suite, Codebeamer, etc.)
- Understanding of CI/CD environment tools (i.e.: Git, Gitlab, Jenkins etc.)
- Excellent in English communication
- Analytical thinking – you cultivated the habit of seeing a problem from multiple perspectives and not jumping to conclusions before looking for solid evidence
- Solving problems is your driving force, especially when it comes to real business problems
- You have the ability to work well with others – we truly believe that software development is a team sport and that the best software is made by the best functioning teams;
- You have the level of experience from the professional and technological perspective to teach also juniors in the domain of system development
In case you don’t have prior experience in working with mobile technologies, but you are eager to learn, you have the chance to sign up for our internship program (for more details you can contact us here).