We’re looking for a self-improving, team player and open-minded person to join our team. We would like our colleague to be high organized, analytical thinking, proactive and being able to come up with solutions when facing challenges related to QA work. Attention to details is mandatory as well.
What you’ll be doing?
- Review system requirements and develop tests scenarios and test cases accordingly
- Perform functional and exploratory testing using different testing techniques
- Report software defects to the development teams using a bug tracking tool
- Monitor and support resolution efforts, track successes
- Perform a variety of QA related support tasks for development team
- Maintain a strong knowledge of the project design and scheduling changes to support QA test effectiveness, focus and reporting
- 2+ years of relevant experience
- Knowledge or work experience with different types of testing and test phases (sanity, smoke, regression, system testing, integration testing, performance, negative etc.) and an ability to plan/execute accordingly
- Experience with test management, test execution and test reporting tools (especially from Atlassian suite)
- Ability to learn quickly, outstanding analytical and conceptual skills, out-of-the-box thinking
- Very good communication skills, a positive personality and ability to drive things forward.
- Good command (both written and spoken) of English
- Team spirit
- Ability to work under pressure with deadlines and in dynamic environment
- Actively develop and improve skill set and abilities while keeping aware of QA industry trends and techniques
We would like our new colleague:
- To be open minded and a team player.
- To have the ability to organize and prioritize their work.
- To have a proactive attitude and to deeply care about the quality of their work
We are a young, fun team, and we like to have responsible colleagues who are able to complete their tasks in a flexible way and work as they desire. We are looking for colleagues that will contribute to our great chemistry and make our team even stronger.