Founded in 1996, P3 is a provider for innovative mobile application and cloud based solutions for backend and web, with development centers in Cluj-Napoca, Belgrade, Dusseldorf and Beijing. We support the entire software development cycle, from the conceptual design of a solution strategy, graphics & design, development, deploy and maintenance.
Our expertise is in automotive, aerospace, energy, telecommunications and public sector. We developed and promoted more than 300 apps on all kinds of platforms and we won „Best of Mobile Award” in Germany.
Our employees have the opportunity to work with cutting-edge technologies that will test their abilities while developing innovative solutions.
We are seeking an awesome Scrum Master to support the development of our software applications, a catalyst for effective collaboration, facilitation and a servant leader with outstanding coaching skills for our Scrum teams.
- You get company support for your personal professional growth plan
- You can boost your potential with a flexible schedule or days when you work from home
- You benefit from premium medical care package
- You can reach your wellbeing goal by using the 7card subscription
- Bookster, extra vacation days
- Bachelor’s degree or combination of relevant education and experience in Computer Science
- Prior experience with coaching teams in Agile adoption or as a Scrum Master
- Able to deal with multiple projects and deadlines
- Must be self-motivated, with excellent interpersonal skills and ability to work with diverse personality types
- Has an agile mindset and thoroughly understands agile software development methodologies
- Must have exceptional communication, organization, and time management skills
- Effectively contributes to proposing solutions to complex, time-critical problems
- Coach the team to reach their highest potential
- Give visibility to the Development Team, Product Manager and Engineering Manager by promoting the value of transparency and facilitating the efficient usage of indicators & tools (e.g. burndown chart, velocity, task board)
- Driving the teams in Scrum ceremonies
- The Scrum Master will be dedicated to several teams. He will own the rules of Scrum, removing impediments from his teams while promoting self-management and constantly improving our standards of work
- As part of our Agile community, the Scrum Master collaborates with his peers to align on Agile methodologies applied consistently to all teams
In case you don’t have prior experience in working with different technologies, but you are eager to learn, you have the chance to sign up for our internship program (for more details you can contact us here).