P3 digital services is focused on developing intelligent solutions for international clients. Our main interest is to find passionate colleagues who are aiming for great achievements and at the same time to surpass their limits. Join our P3 Automotive Engineering Team to help us bring clever ideas for futuristic vehicles.
- Remote Working
- Flexible working schedule
- Coffee, Refreshments and Fruits
- Smart Work
- Corporate Benefits program
- Events and Team building activities
- Networking and knowlegde sharing
- Competitive working conditions
- Personal and professional career development
- Friendly team of helpful colleagues
- Health insurance
- Innovative projects with prestigious international customers
WHAT YOU’LL DO
- You are responsible for Automotive SPICE Assessments at our customers as a lead assessor (planning, implementation, documentation)
- You carry out consulting projects for our customers (OEM, suppliers, etc.) in the field of analysis and design of development processes
- You actively contribute to the professional exchange within our competence team and conduct internal and external trainings on standards and norms.
- You create concepts and develop new methods
- You bring in innovative ideas and also implement them for our customers
WHO YOU ARE
- You are (intacsTM) Certified Competent Assessor (Automotive SPICE) or fulfil the necessary requirements for certification.
- You have a background in engineering (e.g. electrical engineering, computer science) and good knowledge in software development or embedded software.
- You have extensive practical experience in the analysis and design of Automotive SPICE compliant development processes.
- Your German and English skills are very good
- Analytical thinking, organisational strength, communication and presentation skills, personal responsibility and team spirit complete your profile.
- You convince with your customer and goal orientation
- You have a high degree of willingness to travel and flexibility
In case you don’t have prior experience in working with mobile technologies, but you are eager to learn, you have the chance to sign up for our internship program (for more details you can contact us here).