Founded in 1996, P3 is a provider for innovative mobile application and cloud based solutions for backend and web, with development centers in Cluj-Napoca, Belgrade, Dusseldorf and Beijing. We support the entire software development cycle, from the conceptual design of a solution strategy, graphics & design, development, deploy and maintenance. Our expertise is in automotive, aerospace, energy, telecommunications and public sector. We developed and promoted more than 300 apps on all kinds of platforms and we won „Best of Mobile Award” in Germany.
Our employees have the opportunity to work with cutting-edge technologies that will test their abilities while developing innovative solutions.
- 2+ years of experience working on React.js frontend projects ;
- Thorough understanding of React.js and its core principles
- Experience with popular React.js workflows (such as Flux or Redux)
- Familiarity with newer specifications of EcmaScript
- Knowledge of modern authorization mechanisms, such as OAuth2, JSON Web Token
- Experience with common front-end development tools such as Babel, Webpack, NPM, etc.
- Solid fundamental programming concepts, such as OOP, design patterns, SOLID principles, REST APIs (OPENAPI);
- Experience with continuous integration, version control systems, and advanced debugging skills;
- Experience writing unit tests;
- Teamwork orientation and good communication skills;
- Customer orientation, business understanding and ability to perform functional analysis;
- Curiosity and quick learning ability;
- Creativity and a good eye for design;
Any of the below is considered a plus
- Experience in more than one mobile platform;
- Experience with hybrid mobile technologies (React Native, Flutter);
- Knowledge of some of the following: functional programming, reactive programming, asynchronous processes;
- Automated UI testing.
- Developing new user-facing features using React
- Translating designs and wireframes into high quality code
- Building reusable components and front-end libraries for future use
- Optimizing components for maximum performance across a vast array of web-capable devices and browsers
In case you don’t have prior experience in working with backend technologies, but you are eager to learn, you have the chance to sign up for our internship program (for more details you can contact us here).