P3 digital services is focused on developing intelligent mobile solutions for international clients. At our company, you will have the opportunity to work with cutting-edge Android technologies and to test your abilities while developing innovative applications. You will be part of the team who won the prize for the Best of Mobile Award.
Together with other team members and project partners, you will work on one of our international research projects. The goal is to build a secure web-based reporting system that enables automotive OEMs and suppliers to trace, validate, manage and report software updates and cybersecurity breaches. In the future, the system shall be used as data hub to guarantee the conformity of the OEM or supplier regarding UNECE and other law-based regulations.
- Competitive salary and great opportunity for personal development
- Flexible working conditions
- An interesting, dynamic and challenging working environment in a highly motivated team
- Exciting projects with prestigious international customers
- Diversified possibilities for sport activities
- Medical insurance
- Technical trainings
- 3+ years of experience in the development of Frontend web applications and web systems
- BSc / MSc or similar in information technology, communication systems, electrical engineering, or a related subject
- Experience in the field of reporting system layouts and designs
- Experience in the field of micro frontends and frontend controller
- Good knowledge in the usage of web development frameworks, i.e.: Angular, React
- Knowledge in CaaS solutions with Kubernetes and Docker
- Understanding of an agile work environment (Scrum and SAFe) & tools (i.e.: Atlassian Suite, Codebeamer, etc.)
- Understanding of CI/CD environment tools (i.e.: Git, Azure Pipelines etc.)
- Excellent in English communication
- Analytical thinking – you cultivated the habit of seeing a problem from multiple perspectives and not jumping to conclusions before looking for solid evidence
- Solving problems is your driving force, especially when it comes to real business problems
- You have the ability to work well with others – we truly believe that software development is a team sport and that the best software is made by the best functioning teams;
- You have the level of experience from the professional and technological perspective to teach also juniors in the domain of system development
In case you don’t have prior experience in working with mobile technologies, but you are eager to learn, you have the chance to sign up for our internship program (for more details you can contact us here).