P3 digital services is focused on developing intelligent mobile solutions for international clients. At our company you will have the opportunity to work with cutting-edge Android technologies and to test your abilities while developing innovative mobile applications. You will be part of the team who won the prize for the Best of Mobile Award.
We are seeking talented Android developers for permanent and different positions at our development office in Cluj. Our main interest is to find pasionate colleagues who are aiming for great achievements and at the same time to surpass their limits.
At P3 digital services you will blend into a talented and young team. You will work in a dynamic workspace and you will be involved in challenging projects. All of this is rewarded with a competitive compensation and a lot of fun.
- Competitive salary and great opportunity for personal development
- Flexible working conditions
- An interesting, dynamic and challenging working environment in a highly motivated team
- Exciting projects with prestigious international customers
- Diversified possibilities for sport activities
- Medical insurance
- Techincal trainings
- Bachelor’s or Master’s Degree in Computer Science, Computer Engineering or equivalent
- At least 2 years of professional experience using Android;
- Experience with REST, HTTP, JSON, XML, knowledge MVP, MVVM
- Strong understanding of object-oriented principles (OOP) and design patterns/practices
- Good knowledge of database design and data structures
- Experience with Agile/Scrum
- Eager to research and learn new technologies and methodologies
- Fundamental understanding of source code versioning (Git)
- Experience with third-party libraries and APIs
- Knowledge about the Android Architecture components such as ViewModel, LiveData, Room, etc.
- Experience with Kotlin is a plus;
- Ability to work independently and within a team
- Experience with Android SQLite database, Dagger 2, Retrofit, RX Java 2
- Solution-oriented and proactive work attitude
- Minimum 1 year experience in Java for junior position
- Creates applications using Android for embedded devices
- Works with project stakeholders to clarify requirements or user stories
- Works with architecture team to create technical designs
- Communicates issues with team lead and other stakeholders in a timely manner to limit project timeline and cost impacts
- Assures quality delivery
In case you don’t have prior experience in working with mobile technologies, but you are eager to learn, you have the chance to sign up for our internship program (for more details you can contact us here).