P3 digital services is focused on developing intelligent mobile solutions for international clients. At our company, you will have the opportunity to work with cutting-edge Android technologies and to test your abilities while developing innovative mobile applications. You will be part of the team who won the prize for the Best of Mobile Award.
We are seeking talented Android System Developers – Audio in an Infotainment system for permanent and different positions at our development office in Cluj. Our main interest is to find passionate colleagues who are aiming for great achievements and at the same time to surpass their limits.
ABOUT THE JOB:
Join our P3 Android Automotive Engineering Team to help us bring clever ideas for futuristic vehicles.
Our mission is to support OEMs in their quest to release future cars which have embedded technologies using Android Automotive OS and other custom applications developed within mentioned OS.
- Competitive salary and great opportunity for personal development
- Flexible working conditions
- An interesting, dynamic and challenging working environment in a highly motivated team
- Exciting projects with prestigious international customers
- Diversified possibilities for sport activities
- Medical insurance
- Technical trainings
- 7+ years of experience in the Android Application and System Development in corporate-wide and cross-cutting scenarios
- BSc / MSc or similar in computer science, communication systems, electrical engineering or a related subject
- Deep understanding of the Android operating system extension concept for the automotive domain (Android Framework, Hardware Abstraction Layer and native modules)
- In-depth knowledge of technical interrelationships, processes and device variant management
- Excellent programming skills in C/C++, Java 8+ and Kotlin
- Good knowledge of Audio processing (post- and preprocessing of effects, audio routing and audio product strategy) behavior within the Android Stack for input and output signals
- Knowledge of DSP, VST and ALSA processing behavior
- Understanding of an agile work environment (Scrum and SAFe)
- Understanding of CI/CD environment tools (i.e.: Git, Gitlab, etc.)
- Excellent in English communication
- Analytical thinking – you cultivated the habit of seeing a problem from multiple perspectives and not jumping to conclusions before looking for solid evidence
- Solving problems is your driving force, especially when it comes to real business problems
- You have the ability to work well with others – we truly believe that software development is a team sport and that the best software is made by the best functioning teams
- You have the level of experience from the professional and technological perspective to teach also juniors in the domain of system development
In case you don’t have prior experience in working with mobile technologies, but you are eager to learn, you have the chance to sign up for our internship program (for more details you can contact us here).